Monday, August 5, 2013

Back to School MDS Monday


I took my daughter Back to School shopping this morning and this week's MDS Challenge seemed bts appropriate.  These are some of my favorite first day of school pictures plus the boys Senior pics and a favorite professional pic of Caitlyn we had done last year. 

We were also supposed to incorporate numbers into the design and since I didn't have any numbers I liked or designer paper I created my own to match the Delight in the Day paper I had.  So all of the numbers were actually done and colored by me.  A little putzy but just shows how easy it is to use this software to make the pages you want! 
 
Here is my submission for MDSM 25 Hope you enjoy!  Check out the rest of the submissions and link your own at
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Perfect way to punt when you don't have numbers! I love the color scheme in that download - so fun! The little notebook page and pencil are adorable. Thanks for joining MDS Monday this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great creative job incorporating the numbers into the page! Thanks for playing along with us at MDS Monday.

    ReplyDelete