Monday, September 23, 2013

MDS Monday AND BIRTHDAY BLOG CANDY!

Hey Everyone!  I apologize for being scarce last week.  I'm getting better at juggling work, school and life...but still have lapses!

But I am back!  And today is my birthday!  So...let's do some first time ever BLOG CANDY! 
Leave a comment below and on Sunday September 29th I will choose a random winner to receive a package of the Witches Brew DSP from the Holiday Catalog!  My very favorite item this season!

Also it is MDS Monday!  This is for the MDS Challenge over at MDS Monday!  My friend Cybil Hart was recognized again as a Top Pick for last week's challenge!  Cybil has her own blog at http://cybilmhart.blogspot.com/ stop over and say Hi and tell her I sent you!

This photo is one of my favorites of my daughter.  Every time I look at it the picture I immediately remember that day and how emotional and moving the entire experience was for us. 



7 comments:

  1. Love it!!! & thanks for the 'shout-out'!! Miss our daily chats, but glad your balancing is getting better & I get to chat with you every few days at least! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also forgot to say "Happy Birthday!!!" on here too! Sorry!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great page, and great memory! Sounds like it must have been an emotional experience for sure. I love what you've done with the tire marks along the side :) Thanks for sharing with us at MDS Monday! (AND, a very happy belated birthday to you!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is awesome - love the tire tracks and the set of bikes riding along the bottom. Thanks for playing along with us at MDS Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the elements on your page, and the different size and font type for your title. That just adds such interest. So fun to scrap a photo that holds such memories. Thanks for joining MDS Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks Ladies! My daughter randomly picked Joan's name as my Blog Candy Winner! Email me at jlschultz72@yahoo.com with your address and I will mail out your DSP!

    ReplyDelete